11/07/19 – Due to overwhelming demand, additional seatings have been added to our Thanksgiving event. Thank you to our community and guests for such an overwhelming initial response.
The Barn Kitchen & Bar and The Williams Inn will be welcoming guests for two family-style dining services this Thanksgiving. Additionally, our restaurant will be serving limited menu items and specialty drinks on this festive occasion.
THANKSGIVING IN THE BERKSHIRES MENU 2019
Led by Executive Chef Kevin DeMarco, our culinary team has crafted a Thanksgiving feast of traditional favorites while paying careful attention to vegetarian diets.
- Cheese, charcuterie, and crudité platter on the table
- Parker House Rolls & Butter
- Butternut Squash Bisque
- Field greens salad tossed with lemon vinaigrette, shaved vegetables, sunflower seeds
- Local Oven Roasted Whole Turkey, with gravy
- Roast Sirloin with jus
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Ravioli
- Sausage & Herb stuffing (Vegetarian option available)
- Mom’s Bourbon Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Seared Brussel sprout tossed in maple glaze
- Cranberry Relish
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Warm local apple crisp, with house-made vanilla gelato.
Our Thanksgiving Service on Thursday, November 28th, 2019 will be served family-style and is priced at $40.00 per person.
There will be just two seatings, so reservations are essential. Call 413-458-9371 for reservations.
Our first seating begins at 1:00 PM and a second seating starts at 4:00 PM. Large groups are welcome as we’ll open our restaurant and charming event space to accommodate all your family and friends for this joyous occasion.
Pricing does not include tax and gratuity. An 18% gratuity applied to all parties of 6 or more.